The Counter Manager reports to
the Sales Team Manager/Assistant Store Manager/Store Manager and ensures the
uniform execution of the Belk direction within their store. Is responsible for meeting and exceeding
goals established by Belk and the cooperative vendor by coaching associates on
how to sell, custom-fit service and build long-term customer relationships.
We offer a challenging working environment, competitive salary, and excellent benefits package with immediate merchandise discounts.
- Achieve sales goals while displaying prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and professional customer service.
- Take initiative to present and sell merchandise in a professional and proficient manner through product demonstrations.
- Train, coach, and develop a staff of beauty advisors to achieve their personal productivity and Company goals and objectives.
- Support selling effort by maintaining department through stock replenishment and good housekeeping procedures.
Education & Experience:
- Qualified candidates for the Cosmetic Counter Manager must meet the following requirements:
- High School or GED
- Experience in retail, cosmetics and management
- Proficient in computer business-related computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, etc.)
- Excellent supervisory, analytical and reasoning skills
- Ability to use computer keyboard, standard telephone and other related business equipment
For reasonable accommodation information
for an ADAAA qualified disability please see Belk Associate Handbook for policy
Back to Job List