Ability to communicate health and safety needs to all levels of the organization.
· Provide triage, first-and and or referral to outside medical provider, if indicated.
· Maintain all records of treatment given to associates.
· Maintain first-aid kits, inventory supplies, restock and clean equipment used in the treatment of associates.
· Create a Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) for all employees on restrictions given by a medical provider.
· Provide daily activity logs to the safety team and senior leadership team. Provide analysis of all onsite
incidents on a monthly basis including recommendations on how to reduce the risk and severity of injuries
within the FC.
. Prepare equipment specific and detailed lock out tag out procedures for variety of manufacturing equipment
. Conduct confined space entry assessments at FC
. Conduct machine guarding assessments for a variety of manufacturing equipment
· Frequent “floor time” to interact with both associates and managers. Attend and speak at “start-up” meetings.
. Assist in work and non-work related accident investigations.
· Understand and learn each department and job function within the FC to fully understand the body mechanics involved in every task.
. Be actively involved with improvements to the standard work process.
· Initiate and maintain Worker’s Compensation cases when applicable. General follow with associates involved in work related injuries.
§ Associate's degree in EMT or diploma from paramedic program meeting DOT guidelines.
§ Must have a valid card evidencing successful completion of a CPR course at the Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider level (American Heart Association) or Professional Rescuer (American Red Cross)
§ Certified to teach First-Aid, CPR and AED
§ Associate will be required to maintain all medical credentials
§ Must be able to work flexible shifts which could include days, nights and/or weekends
§ Proficiency in Microsoft Office
§ Bachelor’s Degree
§ Experience leading and managing a team
§ Proven knowledge of OSHA Regulations and associated standards (NIOSH, ASTM, NFPA, etc.)
§ Experience with Worker’s Compensation