The Belk Fulfillment Center’s Facilities/Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the direct supervision of the safe maintenance, repair and/or replacement of plant equipment and systems, to ensure maximum production quantity and quality while also supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the facility.
· Bachelors Degree
· Ability to read schematics
· 3 years of experience with DC control systems, MHE equipment maintenance, Facilities equipment maintenance, electrical, mechanical, lighting and plumbing.
· Must have strong organizational and problem solving skills.
· Held a Leadership role for at least 2 years.
· Must have excellent data entry skills in the areas of alpha and numeric data entry.