The Senior Learning Experience Designer will lead the design, development, and launch of new, innovative, enterprise-wide learning initiatives. This position will collaborate closely with Talent Management and key business partners to develop learning interventions and initiatives that drive business results and develop leaders.
· Develop end to end strategy for new learning initiatives to build leadership skills and drive business results.
· Ensure successful design and delivery of curricula by conducting needs analysis, designing innovative learning solutions, upskilling facilitators for high quality delivery, evaluating effectiveness, and incorporating feedback.
· Develop strong knowledge of the business and build relationships with key subject matter experts to ensure learning design addresses critical business needs and drives growth.
· Create engaging learning activities, compelling course content and programs that increase job knowledge, develop skills, and influence behavior and communication; including but not limited to: instructor led, web based, e-learning, blended courses, activities, exercises, simulations, job aids, leader's guides, video and audio, quizzes, and train-the-trainer sessions.
· Be a consultant to others across the company, helping them to identify the root problem and the best options for learning solutions.
· Facilitate courses as needed.
· Keep current in learning trends and work to incorporate best practices.
Minimum Education & Experience: