The Digital Content Coordinator executes branded customer focused digital content for Belk.com, mobile, and all digital properties including 3rd party sites. Applies established digital principles to drive online and store sales while delivering a Belk branded experience online.
· Concepts and develops content strategies including seasonal campaigns, key initiatives, product/brand launches, weekly promotions, mobile, and new content strategies
· Follows Belk customer demographics, customer behavior, content strategy best practices, and brand standards
· Understands and ensures merchandising objectives are met with content deliverables
· Creates omni-channel experience ensuring alignment between desktop and mobile content
· Executes A/B testing strategies, discovering ways to grow sales, improving KPIs and analyzing results
· Ensures all projects have are complete on time and deadlines are met
· Works with Analytics team and internal business partners to understand KPIs for content campaigns and ensure pre-and post-reports are completed
· Execute vendor branded experience content and ensure launched on determined timeline
· Responsible for executing the briefs for the content placement and execution on Belk digital properties
· Ensure clear and accurate information in all briefs, including proper linking path
· Partner with Digital Design, Copy and Marketing as need
· Responsible for the accuracy of content links and the QA prior to live.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field
· 1+ years of web content experience
· Understanding of online retail, marketing trends, design concepts within the digital space, responsive and adaptive concepts
· Understanding of KPIs, data analysis and reporting
· Experience operating successfully in a fast-paced, changing environment
· Understanding of appropriate technology platforms and retail systems
· Understanding of web site information architecture, taxonomies and site mapping.
· Software Proficiency in Microsoft office, outlook, web content management system, and web analytics
Preferred Education & Experience:
· Knowledge of principles in Marketing, Merchandising, or User Experience