As VP of Digital Marketing you will lead a team of digital marketing professionals in the development, planning, execution and analysis of all interactive and social marketing initiatives. As leader of this team you will drive a digital presence through Belk’s online website that will result in engaging new customers all while maximizing return on existing customers. Specific attention will be paid to expanding the digital presence for eCommerce, however the position scope is total Belk. The VP of Digital Marketing will enable rapid growth through proven and innovative strategies in a multi-channel environment through social, paid-search, SEO and e-mail with a strong emphasis on assessing impact through data driven analysis. The ideal leader will have experience with online and offline marketing, making data-driven decisions and influencing others. The VP of Digital Marketing must be motivated by a fast-paced environment, collaborative and driven to achieve results.
· Partner with leadership to define the eCommerce marketing strategy with innovative solutions.
· Design a distinctive roadmap to achieve a competitive advantage through SEO, e-mail, social, and affiliate marketing
· Drive demand and growth from multiple sources, including free and paid search, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social networking, mobile and on-site placements.
· Analyze of the customer research, sales results and online marketing effectiveness data.
· Collaborate with Merchandising and Marketing teams to manage a unified brand statement company-wide.
· Lead and motivate team to achieve business growth priorities.
Minimum Education & Experience:
Preferred Education & Experience:
Reports Directly to: EVP, Chief Operating Officer
· Director(2) in addition to a broader team of marketing managers and specialists
For reasonable accommodation information for an ADAAA qualified disability please see Belk Associate Handbook for policy and procedures.