The Vice President of IT Infrastructure and Security reports to the CIO and is a strong, highly visible leader responsible for leading Enterprise Data Security (prevent, detect, respond), IT Compliance, Disaster Recovery, Infrastructure strategy and Business Continuity for the Belk Enterprise.
1. Lead and Manage the IT Infrastructure team which includes Infrastructure Architecture, Network Engineering and Telecommunications, Systems Engineering, Database Administration and Storage.
2. Identifies, Develops and Implements the IT Infrastructure Strategy and Roadmap aligning it with the overall IT and business strategic plans.
3. Responsible for effective and efficient delivery of all internal and 3rd party managed IT Infrastructure used to support all business applications and processes across the company.
4. Lead and Manage the Information Security team which includes Cybersecurity, Security Architecture, Incident Response, Security Operations, Audit and Compliance.
5. Identifies, Develops, Implements and Maintains Processes and Systems to reduce and manage Information and Information Technology Risks.
6. Responsible for ongoing development of security and compliance initiatives including data classification and loss prevention, threat and vulnerability management, identity and access management, PCI and ITGC/GCC compliance, security awareness.
7. Directs Staff to respond to incidents, establish appropriate standards and controls, manage infrastructure and security technologies and establish and implement policies and procedures.
8. Accountable for overall budget performance and spend across strategic and tactical initiatives; assists with difficult budget decision, focuses on maximizing budgetary leverage and maximizes return on technology investments.
Minimum Education & Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· 10 years of IT experience
· 5 years of manager experience
· 3 years of retail experience
Physical: ability to sit at a desk and work on a computer
Reports Directly to: EVP, CIO
· Director of IT Security
· Director of Infrastructure
For reasonable accommodation information for an ADAAA qualified disability please see Belk Associate Handbook for policy and procedures.