The Senior Systems Analyst provides technical expertise related to various application teams. Works with Business Analysts to define technical requirements for new development and any support related changes. Implement customizations, conversions, and interfaces as necessary. Creates diagrams and flows to represent system design as dictated by the architect. Develops implementation strategy. Provides warranty period production support for applications in area of responsibility.
- Work closely with the Business Intelligence development team to gain a sound understanding of project goals and requirements.
- Maintain detailed documentation
- Work independently, show creativity and perform complex design/development tasks.
- Manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to work effectively within both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Ability to work with support team to troubleshoot/fix production defects.
- At least 7-10 years of experience in software development:
- Hands On experience with MS VBA development.
- Experience of MicroStrategy Attribute, Metrics, Template, Prompt, and Report development
- Experience of Tableau Dashboard development.
- Experience of Teradata DB Platform: Architecture and Concepts.
- Performance Optimization, SQL Tuning, Perform system level and application level tuning.
- Proficient in ability to write Teradata SQL queries
- Ability to write stored procedures, triggers, functions.
- Operational Support for performance related issues.
- Proficient in shell scripting using korn shell.
- Knowledge of SSAS (Sql server analysis services) and SSIS (Sql Server Integration services) -- Good to have
- Experience/Knowledge of python scripting is a plus.
Back to Job List