Systems Analysis and Design
Clarifies technical requirements and influences decisions that lead to the right solutions.
Administration and support of Order Management and Fulfillment System.
Coordinates with Architects to maintain all technical deliverables including technical design specifications, diagrams, flows, and documentation of all configuration changes.
Works with Security and Operations team to ensure solution compliance.
Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization skills, and problem-solving skills.
Application Configuration & Support
Functional knowledge of distributed order management, supply chain, and retail processes.
Strong functional and technical knowledge of the Manhattan DOM application.
Administration and support of Order Management System (Preferred Manhattan DOM).
High level of proficiency of SQL XML/XSLs, and UNIX.
Understanding of Fulfillment, Search, Payment Processing, Distribution Center and Logistics processes.
Ability to gather business requirements, solution design with technical teams, and write functional specification documents.
Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Hands-on experience in managing production support incidents and problem management using ITIL tools, change control and process.
· Configure applications and test platform-specific versions of one or more applications.
· Report the outcome of testing and identify potential improvements to the process and the software products according to agreed designs and standards.
· Support the Supply Chain applications, automate tasks, build installation task plans and perform log analysis for troubleshooting.
· Manage configuration, alerts, and monitoring of production application, systems, and processes.
· Production / Application support processes, services, standards, direction and improvements based on best practices and industry standards.
Knowledge of Java development and Java popular frameworks (Eclipse, Scope Studio, Web Methods Developer, SQL Developer)
JBoss/ Weblogic Application server
Database Software like Oracle
Data warehouse and mining utilities like TOAD, SQLPlus, and Oracle tools
Operating Systems like Linux, Unix
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field strongly preferred.
· 3+ years of experience with Order Management and Fulfillment System in development or administration role.
· Ability to write Oracle Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages.
· Experience analyzing complex system issues, contributing to triage and making recommendations.
· Experience with 3rd party software implementations, and working with offshore providers.
· 2+ years of strong development experience in integration, Oracle SQL, and PL/SQL
· Knowledge of Java development and Java popular frameworks (Eclipse, Scope Studio, Web Methods Developer, SQL Developer).