Position Summary:The Senior Sourcing Analyst is responsible for strategic sourcing, contract management, procurement, and vendor delivery performance for strategic partners. Partners with Corporate Finance, Treasury, Audit, & Legal to ensure adherence to contract, procurement, and vendor delivery processes and payments.
- Supports project and program sourcing/procurement activities involving but not limited to, developing RFI/RFP, developing strategy and approach to score, management of the procurement process, contract negotiation, due diligence, contract dispositions, and successful vendor relationship management and communications.
- Supports procure to pay strategies, vendor delivery performance and relationships with vendors.
- Develops strong working relationships with team members and business partners to achieve desired outcomes for issues and objectives through effective drafting of contracts and identifying sourcing/procurement needs.
- Develops strategies and measures to resolve business performance and sourcing issues with business partners.
- Ensures adherence to contract, procurement, and vendor management policies and procedures while continuing to focus upon process efficiency and thorough governance.
- Partners with IT Finance to review contract and procurement related billing and payment processing for accuracy, and follows up with vendors regarding data quality as appropriate.
- Oversees sourcing and procurement life cycle phases and identifies new vendor sources as business requirements progress.
- Supports ‘Supplier Diversity Program’ goals and objectives.
- Proactively manages current understanding of industry and sourcing best practices and in depth commodity/spend category knowledge.
- Actively supports and engages with experts and stakeholders to ensure continuous improvements are identified through due diligence and benchmarking processes.
- Proactively provides other team members and business partners with alternative sourcing solutions as key business decisions are determined.
- Ensures compliance with legal and financial requirements.
- Collaborates with IT and Supply Chain business partners to forecast vendor needs and to assess current state gaps for continuous performance improvement and compliance.
- Ensures that all sourcing and procurement activities follow standard policy, procedures, and methodology, while adhering to compliance standards and meeting project timescales.
- Supports accountability for governance and process/program controls to ensure business continuity, to protect company assets, and to maintain compliance with corporate policies.
- Effectively manages vendor relationships and communicates relevant vendor management information to stakeholders and teams.
- Provides knowledge sharing of sourcing and procurement activities, vendor management process requirements, relevant vendor data, governance strategies, and compliance activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or other related degree.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Experience as a Vendor or Sourcing Manger in IT-related and non-IT related areas and Supply Chain Logistics
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic sourcing, procurement, contract management and vendor delivery performance management.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience collaborating with teams in a high-volume, multi-tasking, fast-paced environment.
Back to Job List