The Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist coordinates and implements Corporate and Co-Op Interactive Display and Online Video campaigns on behalf of Belk.
This position will be responsible for display planning and execution, including:
· Support Interactive Marketing Manager in reviewing Co-Op requests and overall calendar planning for Corporate and Co-Op Display and Online Video Campaigns
· Partner with internal departments including Creative, Ecommerce and Merchandising, on banner ad messaging and design as well as Vendors.
· Communicate Corporate and Co-Op Display best practices and lead review of campaigns throughout the production cycle
· Ensure consistency and accuracy of banner ads and video content
· Adhere to established Corporate and Co-Op Display and Online Video campaign schedules and ensure all production deadlines are met
· Partner with the Social team on cross channel Co-Op campaigns and CRM list pulls
· Partner with the agency and communicate calendar changes and provide assets.
· Communicate with the Vendor throughout the Co-Op Display and Online Video process
· Update the Corporate and Co-Op Display and Online Video campaigns on the Digital Marketing Calendar as needed
· Track Co-Op Display and Online Video marketing performance and report metrics
· Educate and inform internal partners and new vendors about Corporate and Co-Op Display and Online Video
· Special projects and other duties as assigned.
· Requires both a creative and data-driven approach to content planning
· Works well with cross functional teams
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
o Proven ability of effectively communicating results and presenting to all levels.
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Detail orientated and customer focused
· Organized self-starter who can work independently and efficiently
· Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple time sensitive priorities
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, multi-discipline environment
· Ideal candidates will possess strong analytical skills including experience measuring and tracking performance.
· Ideal candidates will have a passion and desire to evolve and adapt to the rapidly changing digital landscape
Minimum Education & Experience:
· Bachelors degree and/or equivalent years of experience preferred
· 4-5 years of Digital Marketing experience or comparable experience
· Retail experience preferred
· Experience partnering with an Advertising Agency preferred
· 2-3 years of Digital media buying experience preferred
Reports Directly to:
Supervisor: Interactive Marketing Manager
Supervises: Not applicable
For reasonable accommodation information for an ADAAA qualified disability please see Belk Associate Handbook for policy and procedures.