The Senior Systems Analyst provides technical expertise related to various applications. Works with Business partners to define requirements for software or integration changes. Designs/develops/tests conversions or interfaces as necessary. Creates diagrams and flows to represent system design as dictated by the architect or lead systems analyst. Develops implementation strategy. Provides warranty period production support for applications in area of responsibility.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of technical and functional knowledge of customer master data, and a retail marketing technical background.
The primary applications supported include: Wunderman customer database, Workhorse, GlobalEdit, and Belk legacy Sharepoint/.net marketing systems.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field strongly preferred.
· At least 5-7 years of either development or strong technical experience
· Experience with Customer Master data technical implementations and support
· Retail experience – particularly marketing and customer data
· Hands on coding in PL SQL
· Ability to write complex queries
· Experience analyzing complex system issues, contributing to estimates and making recommendations.
· Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong written and verbal skills
· Team player, with the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
· Ability to adjust direction when necessary.
· Ability to learn new applications quickly.
· Experience with 3rd party software implementations, consultants/contractors and working with off shore providers
· Domain: Marketing applications
o SQL: 5-6 years
o Java: 2-3 years
o Distributed architecture
o Operating System level scripting tools like shell scripts, Perl scripts