· Position will be located at Belk Inc.
· Action-oriented: Must demonstrate a capacity to operate successfully in a fast paced, changing environment to make fact based decisions and implement recommendations quickly to drive for continuous improvement. Reacts to business trends in a timely and efficient manner, while ensuring continuity with strategic goals.
· Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, establish priorities, and meet deadlines. Ability to multi-task.
· Good written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and negotiation skills. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
· Aptitude for finding creative solutions to complex problems.
· Ability to work with little supervision. Good Organizational skills; detailed oriented.
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
· BA or BS degree. Experience as merchandise assistant or fashion education experience preferred.
· Successful experiences working within a team, good team building skills. Partners with others.
· Ability to work with PC, MS Excel and learn other necessary computer programs.
REPORTS TO: Manager
For reasonable accommodation information for an ADAAA qualified disability please see Belk Associate Handbook for policy and procedures