Position Summary:The Recruiting Programs & Operations Lead is responsible for recruitment operations including process management, tool maintenance, reporting analytics, and managing existing and new technologies to ensure alignment with Belk’s Recruiting strategy and business needs. This role will partner with the Recruiting team in designing and building scalable recruiting processes across the organization in accordance with local, state and federal regulations. The Recruiting Programs & Operations Lead will partner closely with internal and external teams to continuously develop, document and drive adoption of processes and solutions supporting Belk’s Recruiting goals and business initiatives.
Manage hiring targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), ensuring that the recruiting process is running efficiently and/or improving over time.
- Identify and implement recruiting best practices and service level agreements (SLAs) across the organization to streamline processes that drive value, cost effectiveness and compliance.
- Lead process improvement efforts that focus on efficiencies and deliver a quality customer experience that supports Belk’s business initiatives
- Act as Project Manager for Recruiting initiatives
- Identify, assess and recommend appropriate recruiting tools and resources based upon business and/or Recruiting needs
- Establish and manage vendor relationships; define and measure success based upon metrics and deliverables
- Collaborate closely with HRIS on integrating Recruiting technologies with the broader HR technology roadmap, coordinated project management of implementations and upgrade
- Help drive implementation, adoption, optimization and full utilization of Workday. Efforts include facilitating ongoing training, communication and education on system upgrades and enhancements.
- Identify and assess new recruiting technologies
- Contribute as a member of the recruiting leadership team, providing thought leadership and guidance in the continuous improvement of the Recruiting function
- Manage recruitment social media platforms and encourage adoption
- Partner with the Recruiting Leadership team to develop recruitment metrics that drive optimal staffing performance
- Develop and manage recruiting reports, dashboards and metrics
- 4 year degree in related field
- 5 years related experience in recruiting
- Vendor management experience
- Strong project/program management skills
- Strong understanding/experience with Recruiting focus
- Demonstrated project management skills and exceptional organizational savvy working and partnering cross-functionally
- Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate working and problem solving with others as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Change advocacy – demonstrated ability to adapt to a changing environment
Back to Job List