The Photography Producer is responsible for assisting with planning and
budgeting photography projects for fashion or product and ensuring they are
completed in a timely manner while maintaining the creative integrity of the
advertising department within budgetary constraints.
- Organizes and plans production for photography projects
- Works with our scheduling team to plan and issue work schedules
- Organizes production review meetings
- Researches locations, props, etc. for photo production
- Finalizes schedules and confirms talent for key identified projects
- Distributes all layouts and coordinates notes to members of crew
- Traffic changes to photo crews
- Organizes, prepares, and oversees key elements for the execution and completion of photography to include travel accommodations for talent, hair/make-up stylists, securing background, scouting, locations, etc.
- Coordinates functions of talent and other freelance personnel
- Scouts and secures locations, permits, etc.
- Organizes and inventories merchandise for projects
- Attend photo shoots and troubleshoots issues as needed
- Acts as liaison between Belk and the general public while on a shoot
- Organizes, reviews, and traffics digital shots between studio and advertising department.
- Monitors expenses to consistently bring projects within budget
- Estimates costs for photography production
- Monitors cost during production
- Actualizes project expenses by reviewing and processing invoices, reconciling travel expense records, and issuing photo expense reconciliation.
- Completes additional tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of related experience and or training
· Excellent organizational, written, and verbal skills
· Ability to work at a fast pace, under deadline pressure, and with a high rate of accuracy
· Problem solver and detail oriented
· Minimal supervision; requires a high level of self-discipline and motivation
· Strong people and communication skills
Reports Directly to: Director of Photography Operations
For reasonable accommodation information for an ADAAA qualified disability please see Belk Associate Handbook for policy and procedures.
Back to Job List