The Marketing Database Analyst will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining data integrity within the Belk CRM database, lead any database enhancement efforts by collaborating with key stakeholders, and monitor any data feeds being sent to from either Belk or third-party vendors to our CRM database provider. This would include the change management process needed to support customer analytics, campaign management and IT initiatives as well as regular checks for data quality. The Marketing Database Analyst will apply leadership, strategic thinking and project management skills to ensure optimal database design & integrity required to support a 360-degree view of the Belk customer.
Minimum Education & Experience:
· BA or BS College Degree, Management Information Systems or Computer Science preferred.
· 1-3 years of marketing experience (retail experience preferred)
· Solid understanding of complex databases with relational data models.
· Ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent tasks and initiatives.
· MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
· Exceptional organizational and project management skills with strong attention to detail.
Reports Directly to:
Supervisor: Manager, Customer Analytics
Supervises: No direct reports
For reasonable accommodation information for an ADAAA qualified disability please see Belk Associate Handbook for policy and procedures.