The Marketing Coordinator/Executive Admin. position provides oversight of logistical, project and administrative support to the EVP, GVP, SVP and VP’s assigned to a department. The position requires a commitment to innovation, creativity and collaboration; an ability to navigate a complex organization and to leverage relationships to get things done. In addition, the position will require a proactive approach and strong problem solving, research, and presentation preparation skills. The role will also coordinate travel logistics and tactical organization of meetings, special events and calendaring. This position works closely with leaders within the organization assigned and key cross-functional partners.
· Serve as support in coordinating special projects, pre-turn in information, layout recap and/or final proof meetings with the print advertising team.
· Create project planning guides and other related documents/reports as needed; communicate to relevant internal partners and external vendors
· Maintain all relevant special projects files/DVDs/links for internal reference
· Other administrative and department support, as needed.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize in an ever-changing work environment
· Ability to coordinate the needs and demands of multiple leaders.
· Ability to take initiative to seek out information and have excellent follow-through
· Strong interpersonal skills necessary for finding solutions to creative versus merchant discussions
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines with strict attention to detail
· Working knowledge of four-color separations and the printing process
· Proficient in PC based programs
· Ability to adapt solutions to new situations requiring significant reasoning or interpretation
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Reports to: SVP, Marketing
For reasonable accommodation information for an ADAAA qualified disability please see Belk Associate Handbook for policy and procedures.