The Manager of Learning will lead efforts on the design and delivery of eLearning and blended solutions using new technologies, ensuring the curriculum is accessible to end users across the company. This person will lead a team and collaborate closely with Human Resources, IT, and other key business partners to develop innovative learning solutions that drive business results.
· Develop strategy and standards for team around virtual learning design and delivery to create fully blended programs (eLearning, simulations, videos, mobile, gamification, etc.).
· Provide direction to instructional designers on strategic use of resources and technology to ensure innovative, effective training solutions are developed.
· Ensure a high quality, accessible, user-friendly experience for all associates in the training design and delivery platform.
· Supervise the administration of the Learning Management System.
· Partner with IT to solve technical issues as needed.
· Keep current in learning trends and work to incorporate best practices.
· Develop strong knowledge of the business and build relationships with key subject matter experts to ensure learning design addresses critical business needs and drives growth.
· Be a consultant to others across the company, helping them to identify the root problem and the best options for learning solutions.
· Manage people to maximum potential through ongoing coaching and feedback.
Minimum Education & Experience: