The Leadership Development Design Lead will work closely with the Talent Management and Learning teams on the design of a new Leadership Framework that will inform the strategy for building/redesigning leadership development programs. This role will partner with the broader Talent Management team and key business partners across the company to design, develop, and launch new, innovative enterprise-wide leadership development programs. This includes responsibility for ensuring successful design and delivery of high potential and executive development programs, evaluating program effectiveness, incorporating feedback, and driving sustainable solutions.
· Partner with Talent Management and Learning team to identify leadership gaps and develop Leadership Framework.
· Design and implement programs focused on High Potential and Executive associates across Belk.
· Consult and collaborate with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure that program design meets identified leadership gaps.
· Coordinate with speakers/presenters and develop materials as needed.
· Secure appropriate resources, manage timeline, execute tasks, and regularly communicate program status.
· Partner with key vendors as necessary to support content design/development and delivery.
· Prepare agendas and manage pre- and post-program communications.
· Assist in the delivery and facilitation/hosting of programs, as needed.
· Proactively identify and implement improvements to leadership existing programs.
· Lead program and participant evaluation, impact assessments, improvements and sustainment.
· Keep current in Leadership Development field and work to incorporate best practices.
· Special projects and other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education & Experience:
· Ability to be both strategic and tactical based on project needs
· Strong consulting skills to uncover business needs, make recommendations, and develop solutions
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills