The Graphic Designer position is responsible for developing innovative, eye catching visual concepts that communicate campaign ideas that increase brand awareness, help grow customer base, and drive sales.
· Strong graphic design and creative skills with an emphasis in retail
· Able to communicate ideas visually, verbally, and in writing.
· Good organizational and time management skills to manage numerous tasks/projects in a fast-paced environment.
· Proficient computer skills to include working knowledge of design software (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, Adobe Flash.)
· Work independently as well as in team environment.
· Knowledge of related computer applications
· Operate basic office machines
· Willing and able to work additional time.
Reports Directly to: VP Creative, Brand Strategy, Sr Art Director, or Lead Designer as established by business need.
For reasonable accommodation information for an ADAAA qualified disability please see Belk Associate Handbook for policy and procedures.