The Fulfillment Analyst (FA) will be responsible for analyzing the eCommerce/omni channel order fulfillment network performance and key metrics, identifying and resolving issues, and developing recommendations for courses of action to Supply Chain management. In this role the FA will work with cross functional teams throughout the company to gather data through various resources and then reproduce the data into presentable formats. The FA will also communicate findings to multiple levels of management and use data to create strategies to improve various facets across the order fulfillment network. The successful candidate will need to be a self-starter, detailed oriented, support numerous projects, and the ability to communicate to all levels and areas of the business.
Responsibilities& Essential Functions
- Monitor and support the execution of fulfillment orders across the eCommerce/omni channel network; including a broad scope of Stores, Fulfillment Center and Drop Shop vendors.
- Develop and create data tables to support day to day store fulfillment operations
- Create forecasting for fulfillment stores based on current plans and metrics in conjunction with Finance
- Engage and collaborate with IT to align programs/projects in support of supply chain business objectives and strategies
- Identify, recommend and implement improvement opportunities in work methods, procedures, or equipment to increase throughput and/or quality.
- Monitor and analyze identified and established key operating metrics and assists in development and maintenance of an accurate measurement system.
- Leverage reporting and dashboards to drive process improvements resulting in reduced costs and improved service.
- Update existing documentation to reflect changes in procedures, equipment, or standards.
- Lead or participate on process improvement teams and prepares project reports for management.
- Prepare documentation, including the development of Standard Operating Procedures / modification for assigned process improvement projects
- Monitor and maintain information related to inventory visibility
- Act and support team as Subject Matter Expert on reporting capabilities and performance monitoring tools
- Within SME content, maintain system configuration of business related functions within the Order Management System
- Create, modify, maintain distribution of reports using multiple data inputs, systems and tools
- Strong Analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail and technical acumen
- Many projects require understanding of Order Management functionality and OMS systems configuration
- Works independently to support off-hour/weekend operations. Holds decision making for monitoring and triaging any major system issues including escalation, resolution and communication to maintain/restore fulfillment operations.
- Technical skill profile and competencies required for complex technology environment
- Business analysis and business process management skills
- Project management skills
- Understanding of order management, distribution and transportation processes with 2+ years of experience
- Experience with direct to consumer fulfillment
- Experience with supply chain metrics and their use to drive process improvements
- Knowledge of data gathering through various software applications
- Proven process improvement experience
- Effective communicator and ability to influence others to accomplish team objectives
- Experience with BI reporting tools (ie. Cognos, MicroStrategy,Tableau)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Six Sigma or other Process Improvement Methodology
- Experience with Manhattan Associates product suite, IBM Sterling OMS or other order management/distributed order management (DOM) experiences a plus.
- Proficient in SQL Basic
- Ability to configure order management systems so they align with Omni-Channel business processes
Back to Job List