Required Education & Experience:
· Self-starter with sound independent judgment
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
· Self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency and desire to learn
· Able to maneuver through “grey areas” seamlessly
· Highly entrepreneurial with a strong sense of accountability
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to foster and maintain productive supplier relationships
· Proven leadership and influencing skills; ability to coach and mentor others
· Strong manufacturing and garment engineering expertise
Reports Directly to: VP of Technical Design
Supervises: Technical Designer and/or Sr. Technical Designer as business need dictates.
For reasonable accommodation information for an ADAAA qualified disability please see Belk Associate Handbook for policy and procedures.