The Director of Stores Facilities role
is responsible for identifying critical goals and success factors for the
facilities operations within the organization as well as develop long term
- Responsible for strategic planning for the stores and corporate headquarters building attributes, maintenance, repairs, service programs, energy, operational, safety, regulatory compliance and waste efficiency programs.
- Oversee development of long term asset planning and strategy to maintain efficient building operations.
- Develops new strategies to improve operating efficiencies such as building attributes, energy efficiencies technologies, program and process development.
- Work cross functionally to understand and meet expectations of the organization.
- Development of team to meet demands of the organization and individual development plans.
- Oversees long term, annual and monthly budget planning, ensures regular reporting is accurate and budgets managed to plan and all variances are accurately reported.
- Proactively identify and propose solutions to resolve issues that can impact project schedule, cost, or design integrity
- Partner with executives to develop strategic space and workplace strategies based on the corporate culture
- Develop strategies to accommodate future growth projections
- Set vision for future-state processes and metrics based on business feedback to build capabilities, improve business processes, drive efficiencies and reduce cost
- Manage vendor relationships and hold vendors accountable for contract compliance
- Minimum: Bachelors’ degree general business studies.
- Preferred: Bachelors’ degree business, facilities management, construction management or architecture, or environmental studies.
- Minimum: 7 + years’ experience in multi-site facilities or operations environment, managing multi level teams and vendors.
- Preferred: Proven success in evaluating and implementing change to improve cost and operational process.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; OSHA 10 or greater (preferred); LEED certification (preferred); Certified Energy Manager (preferred).
Back to Job List