The Corporate Loss Prevention Director is responsible for Loss Prevention support, administrative, investigative functions for the corporation. The Corporate Loss Prevention Director will Develop and Administer programs Related to Emergency Preparedness and Response; Active Shooter; Centralized Investigations; Exception Reporting System; Data Analytics; Remote Monitoring Program; Loss Prevention Technology.
• Analyze store shortage results and develop effective processes to reduce loss
• Develop effective Emergency Preparedness Protocols
• Develop industry leading programs detect and prevent internal theft
• Promotes associate loss prevention awareness to all associates
• Ensures the company Data Security and PCI standards are met in the field
• Identify Loss Prevention Technology that improve shortage with a positive ROI