The Digital Marketing Specialist’s goal is to generate omni-channel sales through the coordination and execution of email campaigns. This person will report to the Email Marketing Manager and collaborate with various cross functional teams including Digital Marketing, eCommerce, and Merchandising as well as outside partners and vendors.
Key Position Responsibilities:
· Coordinate email campaigns from start to finish including content planning, campaign deployment and analysis
· Work closely with Creative team to execute email design and messaging
· Responsible for successful live deployment of approved email campaigns
· Measure email campaign performance and utilize data to recommend email optimization strategies
· Support Email Marketing Manager in reviewing email cadence and overall calendar planning
· Educate internal partners about digital marketing best practices and processes
· Keep partners informed of marketing goals, changes and opportunities
Minimum Education & Experience:
Minimum Skills & Abilities:
Reports Directly to:
Supervisor: Email Marketing Manager
Supervises: Not applicable
For reasonable accommodation information for an ADAAA qualified disability please see Belk Associate Handbook for policy and procedures.