Position Summary:Manage a team of Content Producers to deliver Belk branded customer focused digital content for Belk.com, mobile, and all digital properties, including 3rd party sites.
The major responsibilities include individually executing and managing the team to:
- Concept and ensure flawless execution of content solutions for seasonal campaigns, product/brand launches, search landing pages, brand pages, personalization, mobile, user generated content, store information, weekly promotions, and imagining new content strategies to enhance how we serve our customer’s needs.
- Reach all dept goals – specifically sales, growth, site conversion and traffic.
- Ensure merchandising objectives are met with the content deliverables.
- Work with merchandising to effectively execute cross sells/upsells on site to increase conversion
- Responsible for all quality assurance for all live content.
The following functions are necessary for the manager as well as direct reports with your coaching and leadership.
- Facilitating brainstorming sessions to effectively deliver winning content strategies with cross functional teams – merchandising, operations, marketing, advertising.
- Project managing to ensure all projects have a complete detailed execution timeline, accountability is understood and deadlines are met.
- Work closely with merchants on all content planning for each of their product categories.
- Work closely with Design Manager to present a storyboard format for review and approvals.
- Understand the use cases and paths for all content recommendations.
- Work closely with Online Marketing Manager to ensure enough planning and promotions to attract sufficient traffic to the content.
- Work closely with Analytics team to understand measures of success for each content piece and ensure pre and post reports are completed.
- Works closely with Production Manager pre and post live stage. Achieve a ‘perfect store’ as it relates to content. Also understand the capabilities of our systems to ensure content ideas are feasible.
- Works closely with customer relationship marketing team to ensure content is resonating with the Belk customer and building loyalty.
- Effectively responds to content requests in a timely professional manner. Must be able to take a non web optimized content request and effectively deliver an engaging, interactive, memorable experience for our customers that connects with them on a rational as well as emotional level.
- Must be able to deliver persuasive presentations of ideas, as well as post mortem reports with actionable findings.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or digital publishing.
- Web Content Experience: 5+ years preferred
- Management Experience: 3+ years preferred
- Excellent people, organizational, communication and persuasion skills.
Back to Job List