Position Summary:The Customer Experience Specialist is a creative and collaborative thinker and problem solver that identifies areas of opportunity to improve the customer experience journey through form and function.
- Identify opportunities to reduce friction in the browse-to-purchase customer journey.
- Develop and manage AB testing efforts to identify pain points throughout the experience.
- Solve complex business problems with simple, industry-leading experience and design solutions
- Stay abreast of emerging industry trends and the competitive landscape to provide insight on ways to improve website/app functionality and holistic experiences
- Conceptualize best-in-class digital experiences or applications and understand how each touch point is connected to the full user experience
- Contribute to the improvement of the customer experience of applications, products and processes across the Belk organization.
- Partner with Customer Service team to understand customer feedback and pain points.
- Partner with UX team to develop enhanced customer experiences.
- Partner with Analytics team to utilize data to drive assumptions, recommendations and reporiting of results
- Be a strong vocal customer and user advocate.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Must have a passion for championing customer experience
- 3 – 5 years retail experience preferred
- Experience in digital product management, retail management, marketing, digital merchandising and/or internet marketing
- Experience in DemandWare platform is preferred
Back to Job List