Responsible for writing, proofing, and editing advertising copy (print, broadcast to online media) to promote the sale of merchandise and services or reflect objectives for special projects.
· Strong writing skills to include tone, structure, grammar, spelling, and factual accuracy.
· Ability to develop creative copy concepts
· Extensive knowledge of In Design
· Ability to work both independently or in a team environment
· Background in writing, journalism, advertising, marketing, freelance writer, communications, mass media is useful.
· Highly organized with attention to details and is able to manage/execute multiple ongoing projects.
· Understanding of real climate, landscape, and terminology.
Reports Directly to: Director of Copy & Content, or Digital Copy Manager, as established by business need
For reasonable accommodation information for an ADAAA qualified disability please see Belk Associate Handbook for policy and procedures.