- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent work experience.
- Excellent computer skills, including Outlook, MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Manages time effectively. Uses work plans to prioritize competing and interdependent tasks and meet deadlines.
- Have excellent organizational skills. Keeps file and work area organized.
- Plans work. Sets goals and outlines tasks to achieve them.
- Strong communication skills
Reports Directly to:
Executive Administrative Assistant
For reasonable accommodation information for an ADAAA qualified disability please see Belk Associate Handbook for policy and procedures.