The Administrative Assistant II in eCommerce supports the Senior Vice President by providing administrative support; completing special projects; working with the management team as assigned.
- Accomplishes organizational objectives by supporting corporate standards and procedures
- Answering telephones and emails, delivering reports and various other duties, such as scheduling meetings and note taking in meetings
- Completes special projects; responds to inquiries, reviews and summarizes materials and data; prepares slide presentations for special meetings.
- In support of the manager maintains calendar; schedules travel; completes expense reports.
- Maintains the travel budget for the eComm teams.
- Reviews departmental organizational charts for accuracy.
- Acts as backup for Timekeeping, Onboarding and supply ordering for eCommerce.
- follow up on needed information, equipment, and software downloads and set up for new employees.
- Assist other Executive Assistants in the department as needed.
- Completes a variety of other tasks as required for the eCommerce teams. Follows any job-related instructions requested by supervisor or management as business need requires.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent work experience.
- One to two years administrative experience, preferably.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Effective at communicating to all levels of management.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of the Internet is useful for retrieving information on various companies, sites, and products.
- Proven ability to compose memos, correspondence, and other professional documents.
- Creates work plans, sets goals and outlines tasks to achieve them.
- Experience using multiple resources and research methodologies to capture and interpret information.
- Ability to expand job responsibilities, suggest improvements, and collaborates with others to generate ideas and improve processes and communications.
- Ability to handle sensitive data and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to handle exceptionally high volume meeting requests to be organized within a short period of time, of which many may lead to multiple rescheduling.
- Ability to handle meeting conflicts and rescheduling. It is critical for the individual to gain a sense of priority and ensure the executive is most effective with time.
- Ability to multi-task and handle high volume of various requests from various stakeholders at any given time
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and anticipate managers needs
- Extreme attention to detail, organized.
- Manages time effectively. Uses work plans to prioritize competing and interdependent tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills. Keeps file and work area organized. Maintains a comprehensive library of reference and historical data. Works collaboratively, exhibits competent people skills
- Ability to operate computer & keyboard
- Ability to sit in front of CRT monitor for long periods of time
- Ability to open/manipulate/distribute mail and paperwork.
- Ability to perform some lifting as required (up to 25 pounds).
- Ability to load/unload supplies as required.
For reasonable accommodation information for an ADAAA qualified disability please see Belk Associate Handbook for policy and procedures.
Back to Job List