As a participant in the Belk Intern to Leadership Program you will gain real word experience and the opportunity to turn your ideas into action.
As a Customer Analytics Intern, you will focus on learning the multifaceted marketing operations and marketing analytics used across the organization. You will gain experience through structured shadowing assignments, workshop modules, functional projects, and formal mentorship during the 10-week program.
The customer analytics intern will report into Customer Analytics team and work in Charlotte, NC. Responsibilities will include:
- Complete assigned projects by working with others within your department, gaining a broad perspective on the functions of the department and how it relates to the overall goals of the company.
- Conduct competitive research on social & email marketing best practices
- Analyze reports of marketing performance and provide briefs to the business.
- Timely completion of assigned internship projects working as a team with fellow intern cohorts and using departmental resources.
- Graduating in December 2018 or May 2019
- Majoring in Business, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Psychology
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel
Back to Job List